×

Warning

layout=stb.image.default, no images

Harbour Crescent Two, Portishead, Bristol, BS20

Asking price £275,000
  • 2 Beds

Reserve this home now by taking advantage of the Government Help to Buy scheme whilst it’s still available!
Help to Buy gives you the opportunity to own 100% of your home for 80% of the price, with a 5% deposit.

DON'T MISS OUT- LAST CHANCE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GOVERNMENT HELP TO BUY LOAN SCHEME- CLOSING TO NEW APPLICATIONS OCTOBER 2022.

Harbour Crescent Two is a brand new development of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments perfectly located in the delightful town of Portishead, North Somerset. Carefully planned with an excellent inclusive package, apartments will be provided with a parking space on-site along with either a balcony or terrace. Estimated for completion from Autumn 2022.

Reserve this home now by taking advantage of the Government Help to Buy scheme whilst it’s still available!
Help to Buy gives you the opportunity to own 100% of your home for 80% of the price, with a 5% deposit.(T&C's apply)

Two bedroom apartments are available at Harbour Crescent Two from £275,000.

FULL PRICE £275,000

Your mortgage 75% £206,250
Deposit 5% £13,750
Equity Loan 20% £55,000
Total Purchase Price £275,000

The Government will lend up to 20% of the value of a new build home through an equity loan. The buyer contributes a deposit of their own (minimum 5%), then the Help to Buy scheme supplements that deposit to provide a 25% deposit in total. This leaves the buyer needing a mortgage for 75% of the property value. Terms and Conditions apply.


Agents Note: Images used are photography of the local area and do not represent views from the development. CGI’s are for illustrative purposes only. Terms & Conditions apply regarding Help to Buy.

Please note that this development is subject to management fees which are currently estimated to be between £971.49 to £1335.79 per annum and varies subject to plot. Council tax charges TBC. Please ask the sales team for more information.

Location

Useful calculators

The monthy payment is shown as a guide only.
The actual amount you will have to pay each month could be more or less than this figure.

How much could you save with the Homewise Home For Life Plan (Lifetime Lease)?

Fill out the details below to find out instantly how much you could save.

 

Book a viewing online

The viewing will be added to the branch’s calendar and the booking will be provisional until the branch acknowledges the viewing and confirms with the vendor that the viewing time is convenient.

Book a viewing

Buyers Report

Download a property report on this property which offers over 100 pieces of information from energy efficiency, properties recently sold in the area to planning information and council tax info.

Download buyers report
Need help? We are here! Let's Chat
Want monthly market insights straight to your inbox each month? Sign up

Similar Properties

Top

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing, you agree to our cookie policy. Accept Cookies