Harries Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2Offers in Excess of £410,000 sold
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 reception
Tunbridge Wells, steeped in royal history and architectural heritage, also provides a wealth of modern-day shopping, entertaining and recreational facilities.
The historic Pantiles offers a vibrant al fresco café culture with independent boutiques stretching up to the old High Street. Your every shopping need is satisfied, however, as the more modern-day Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre offers comprehensive shopping facilities from department stores and national chains. There is also a great variety of shopping and eateries at the Kingstanding Business Park on Longfield Road just a short drive away, including M& S Home and John Lewis.
Excellent local primary schools such as St Matthew`s and St John`s Primary Schools sit alongside the highly regarded and sought-after girls` and boys` grammar schools. With several additional exceptional state secondary schools in its borough and the renowned Tonbridge and Sevenoaks Schools on its doorstep, parents are definitely spoilt for choice.
A lovely property that has been improved throughout by the current vendors, for example they have carried out complete redecoration, new family bathroom, new floor coverings, new modern fitted kitchen, new internal doors, new windows and new cloakroom on the ground floor. All works have been carried out within the last 18 months.
The very well presented accommodation comprises:- Entrance hall, lounge/diner, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, ground floor cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there are front and rear gardens.
newly renovated (in 2020) which includes:
- new windows fitted (FENSA certificate),
- new external doors fitted (uPVC)
- new internal doors and door frames fitted in all internal rooms
- new fitted kitchen with all new kitchen appliances including a dishwasher
- new family bathroom fitted with tiling, floor and fixings including a new bath
- new WC was installed downstairs
- new electrical wiring was laid down in the property, all outlets and sockets replaced
- modern radiators were installed in all the rooms, all fixings replaced
- all walls were skimmed and painted
- laminate flooring was installed in all the rooms
- new carpet was laid down on the staircase and the landing area
- new fireplace was installed in the reception room
The monthy payment is shown as a guide only.
The actual amount you will have to pay each month could be more or less than this figure.
How much could you save with the Homewise Home For Life Plan (Lifetime Lease)?
Fill out the details below to find out instantly how much you could save.